Tuesday, December 2, 2008

TIme for a new challenge for the rest of my first round of P90X!

So, I was talking to a good friend of mine, Steve, about my results and some goals of where I would like to get to. I am going to share them here so I can be kept accountable.

My top 2 goals:
1. get my weight down to between 120 and 130
2. get my body fat % down to 15%

What I need to do to get there:
1. Drink a minimum of 80oz of water every day
2. set my calorie intake at about 1400 and then vary depending on the workout that day
3. keep the intensity of every workout high and continue to push myself and challenge myself with each rep

I know I can do a lot better in the areas of hydration and nutrition which are two things that need to be pretty much spot on in order to get the extreme results that are possible with P90X. I have always blamed my lack of hydration on work and how it can be difficult to get proper hydration on the flight line. Well I need to get real with myself and take responsibility for the lack of hydration. So with that said, for the rest of my current round, which ends Dec 28, I am going to make sure I drink my water (hydration is extremely important), count my calories and continue to BRING IT with my workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment